I’m very happy to announce that faceless has made it into the Quarter Finals of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest in the Young Adult Fiction category (because the main character is 17 years old).
A quick outline of the contest rounds and number of entries:
- 5000 entries submitted in each category (Adult / Young Adult)
- Top 1000 entries chosen based on 300-word “pitch” (I won’t give you the pitch because it spoils the whole story)
- Top 250 chosen based on 5000-word “excerpt” (announced here)
- Top 50 chosen by Publishers Weekly editors, who read the whole book (to be announced philosophy of education paper an example of a business plan free click here resume writing services for manufacturing esl report ghostwriting for hire ca go to link https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/comparison-between-cellular-respiration-and-essay/25/ go to site is viagra dangerous for health how to write great essay click viagra 100 mg 30 tablet thesis on social media addiction essay on importance of time in our life viagra natural masculino receta como comprar cialis na farmacia https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/what-freedom-means-to-me-essay-ideas/47/ administration skills resume here viagra causes cancer free assignment writing how do you write essay follow topics for compare and contrast essay go enter site http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/how-to-buy-viagra-without-prescription/68/ free dissertation example enter site need help writing business letter essays canadian immigration issues ford 8d problem solvingВ April 24, 2012)
- Top 3 chosen by Penguin editors.
- Winner chosen by Amazon customers.
We’ll see what happens next. It’s fun to be in the contest because no matter what, I’ve already got the book finished!
Get all faceless news updates delivered to your inbox by subscribing here.